Stuff… How much stuff did you get while preparing for your baby? If you’re like me, with loving families, you got a boat load…of stuff! I am sure that at the time you probably had NO IDEA what you would actually use, and what you would NEVER use… Am I right? Today, I’m going to share with you my top picks—the snazzy gadgets that helped me tremendously as I journeyed through my first year of motherhood.
1. This baby spoon dispenser from Boon Squirt was a LIFE SAVER! You literally unscrew the top, add the baby food, feed baby, then unscrew to wash. How simple is that? To know me is to know I like things to be fast and easy. So, I am pro any product that makes my routine processes, smoother processes. This product is a win for me; I literally felt like I hit the lottery when I found this! It went EVERYWHERE with us!
Retails for $7.99 on Amazon
2. Now, mamas, I know what you’re thinking… It’s just another diaper bag. But trust me, it’s not just any diaper bag, it’s a diaper backpack from Skip Hop! It’s genius, right? I know you are thinking you already have diaper bag(s). I too received some of the most beautiful diaper bags during my pregnancy, but eventually had to exchange them all for this beautiful and FUNCTIONAL bag. This makes being a parent ten times easier! Imagine no longer carrying your keys, phone, purse, all while carrying a baby who feels 40 lbs. heavier because of the car seat and balancing a diaper bag on your shoulder. This diaper backpack quickly became my best friend.
Retails for $69.99 at Babies-R-Us
3. Detail, details, details. Do you know I went to 4 different Babies-R-Us stores to find this car seat and stroller 3 in one? (Yes, it is that serious thank you very much!) This too, is a game changer in the baby industry. Why wouldn’t you want to be able to click your car seat into your stroller and go?!? Why wouldn’t you want to transform your stroller from baby status, to big girl mode in seconds?!? And the best part, is that this stroller is soooo spacious for the kiddos! Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System with SafeMax Infant Car Seat and Stroller Set was truly a worthwhile investment!
Retails for $279.99 at Babies-R-Us (for ALL the three pieces! 😊)
4. Now this one is very near and dear to my heart. I’m not sure how important breastfeeding your little one is to you, but for me it was essential! So, when I stumbled across this easy to use, eco-friendly breastfeeding set, I just about died. See the thing is… Yup you guessed it; FAST and EASY! This breastfeeding set from Kiinde has easy to use adapters for any and all breastfeeding pumps, disposable milk bags, AND ready to use nipples to add to any pouch! Let’s say baby is cranky and hungry, and you are in no position to nurse, what do you do? Do you figure out how to get your precious milk out of the bag and into a clean bottle for baby? Or do you just grab a milk pouch, nipple and catch that hungry cry before it even begins!
Retails for $99 at Target
5. Now last, but certainly not least. There is this. The heavy duty (no pun intended) mumbo jumbo Infantino Flip 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier. This is the carrier of all carriers. This, paired with the awesome 3 in 1 stroller above, are products that really made getting out with my little one a lot easier. And the support!! Honnnney, the support on this thing was almost better than my bra (joking, but really)! But that’s a good thing, right? You want to feel that your baby is a secure as possible without putting excess strain and pressure on yourself!
Retails for $29.69 at Walmart